"I, Too" Poem

 

    The inspiration or reason why I decided to talk about being active is because throughout my life I have always worked hard to achieve things, to show that I care, and to be helpful to others, but there has also been people like friends or family members who never see that and just see me as someone who rather be at home sleeping instead of going out or and do activities. 

    Today in class we read a passage called "I want a wife" by Judy Brady and answered some questions as a class, to finish the period we did 15 examples of what we want in a husband. 

    I have always been an active person but to many people I'm just lazy. Reading my poem to the whole class made me feel like if I was finally able to express how I truly felt when people called me lazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling lost

Stereotypes