Adaptation
The way I have adapted to the demands of this course was to pay as much attention in class as possible to be able to explain what I learned and how it impacted me in my blog post. Another way that I adapted was by taking advantage of my time, for example in my fourth period we haven't been doing much this allows me to have enough time to complete my blog by the end of the day. One strength that I anticipated as we progressed is that I am now able to keep track of my own stuff without daily reminders. One challenge that I anticipated was that if I don't try to make time for all the assignments they gather up. This would be a problem because small pieces of work gather which later on form enough work that can take up my whole day.
Today in class we read a poem called "I,too" by Langston Hughes.
One thing that I learned today was that things that people say or the way people treat you should not bother you. This impacted me by letting me know that I shouldn't let the thoughts of others ruin the way I see myself.
Comments
Post a Comment