Experience

     One thing that has been going great for me in my language class is keeping track of my assignments and making time for my work. One thing that has been challenging is talking in front of the class. The reason I say this is because there's times when I get nervous and lose track of what I'm going to say. One thing I need to improve from now on is my communication skills. The way that I am going to accomplish this is why trying to open up more to new people.

    Today in class we worked on our mask assignment that shows part of our culture.

    One thing I learned today is that people may have something in there culture that isn't obvious just by looking at them. One way that I may use this is by not assuming something from a person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I, Too" Poem

Feeling lost

Stereotypes