Feeling lost

    A time when I felt completely lost was in the first year of middle school. I had just switched from elementary to middle school and most of my close friends had moved to another middle school so I was alone. The school building was new to me so I didn't know my way around to my classes. I was also not used to having to switch classes since in elementary we just had one teacher the whole year. Another thing that made me feel completely lost was the use of lockers since it was my first time using one during school time.

    Today in class we worked on an assignment as a class and discussed our opinions on the topic being shown.

    Something that I learned today in class was that everyone has their own opinions about what gender roles look like. One way that I may use this knowledge is by asking others for their opinions when it comes to gender roles. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I, Too" Poem

Stereotypes