Belonging
There have been many times when I felt like I belonged. A time when I felt like I truly belonged was when I first went to a Christian church. One thing that created this feeling was the fact that everyone else was focusing on the same. Another thing that created this feeling was how everyone made me feel like home even though it was my first time going there, everyone was so polite and welcoming. The last thing that created this feeling was the way everyone would have the same goals as me. This is how I felt like I truly belonged and what created that feeling.
Today in class we worked on a common Lit assignment because the teacher was absent.
One thing that I learned today was that social media always makes human beings feel like they belong. One way I may use this in the future is to support someone by liking their post online.
Comments
Post a Comment