Betrayal

     In my opinion I believe that one major lie or betrayal can change the way you see someone, even if you know that person for a long time. The reason why I believe this is because it makes you rethink your past memories with that person and wonder if any of those memories were real or not. Another reason why I say this is because putting your trust in someone is not something done real easily and getting lied to in a major way can ruin the way you think about people. I believe that trust can be rebuilt but its will take time and you have to give that person a reason to trust you again. 

    Today in class we worked on our group assignment, read the book "Fences" and were introduced to a new project.

    One thing that I learned today was that even people you have known for a long time can lie to you. The way I may use this in my life is to not let my guard down around people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Method

Stereotypes

"I, Too" Poem