Fear

     A fear that I have overcome is fear of not knowing what could happen. When I was a kid and I would have to go somewhere where I have never gone before I would get nervous and try to think about how the place would look. This way of thinking would later on lead me to start overthinking about bad situations that could happen. An example of this would be when I went to a soccer tournament with a team I never played with, the first idea that came to my head was "what if the stadium is to big that I don't find my team on time for the inscriptions". The way I was able to overcome this fear was just by comparing my new situation to old situations I been in, for example in a new soccer tournament that I went to recently instead of overthinking about the unknown I remembered my last tournament and how easily I found the coaches just by calling them and meeting them in a certain place. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Method

Stereotypes

"I, Too" Poem