Final Project

   The character that has stood out to me the most is Troy. The reason why I choose this character is because throughout the story Troy changed in the way people think about him. An example of this is that in the beginning of the story I used to believe that Troy was a loyal, hardworking, respectful person. Later in the story my perspective changed and I saw Troy as a cheater, rude, and careless person. The way that my project represents what I read is that it allowed me to have a better understanding of Troy on how he truly is.

    Today in class we presented our final projects and were able to see different points of views.

    One thing that I learned was that although a character personality is shown in obvious ways, other people may think differently about it. I may use this in my life by allowing others to explain there point of view on a topic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Method

Stereotypes

"I, Too" Poem