Money

     In my opinion adult children should not be borrowing money from their parents. If they are considered adults they should be mature enough to handle their financial problems. As a teenager who has a job I think it's important for a child to help their parents not parents help their older children. I believe that adult children should help their parents instead because their parents grow older and weaker, this might cause them to not have enough strength to work and make enough money. These are my beliefs about money and what I would do as an adult child. 

    Today in class we read more of the book called "fences" by August Wilson, and took some notes. 

    One thing I learned today was that words can be used in different ways, for example Boy can be used to describe someone who is not mature enough. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Method

Stereotypes

"I, Too" Poem