Job System
In the story Troy complaints about the unfair job system and his frustration with racial discrimination. This conversation made me think differently about fairness and opportunity in society today. In today society people are not hired depending on their skin color or culture, they are hired by their experience. There are still some places in the world today who discriminate and would not hire someone no matter how good they are at the job just because of there color, but these places are few unlike back then. If I were in Troy's position I would try to look for a job in a place where more people who share the same culture as me are that way I am noticed more.
Today in class we finished seeing the presentations of those who were not able to present on Thursday.
One thing I learned was that being able to communicate is really important. A way that I may use this in the future is to communicate better in presentations.
Comments
Post a Comment