Love and Like

    In my opinion I believe that parents are supposed to love, provide and make them happy instead of focusing on liking them. Loving as a parent would be showing care for their child and giving attention they need. Liking as a parent would be enjoying their personality and the way they behave. I agree with Troy's view on parenting. I say this because in my opinion I believe that its more important to be there and provide for a child to make sure he survives instead of just enjoying the way they are.

    Today in class we were assigned groups and read part 2 and 3 of the book "Fences" by August Wilson.

    One thing I learned was that parents are supposed to take responsibility instead of liking you. This affected me by letting me see how parents main goal is to take responsibility for their children. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Method

Stereotypes

"I, Too" Poem