Perspective

    I have discovered many new perspectives in groups, places and people. An example of this would be when I used to assume that people who do boxing as a sport are aggressive and undisciplined. Later on once I started doing the sport myself I found out that most of those people are the calmest people ever and the most disciplined. My previous single story shaped my thoughts and actions by allowing me to get to know someone first instead of going by stereotypes. Another way it has shaped my thoughts and actions is by letting me know that not everything that is assumed by a person or group is always true.

    I was not at school on Aug 31 therefore I don't know what we did in class.

    Something I learned outside of school was to not judge someone by how they look. The way I may use this in my life is to not let thoughts or ideas affect the way I think of someone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Method

Stereotypes

"I, Too" Poem