Reflection
The character that has stood out to me the most is Troy. The reason why I choose this character is because throughout the story Troy changed in the way people think about him. An example of this is that in the beginning of the story I used to believe that Troy was a loyal, hardworking, respectful person. Later in the story my perspective changed and I saw Troy as a cheater, rude, and careless person. The way that my project represents what I read is that it allowed me to have a better understanding of Troy on how he truly is.
Today in class we worked on our Final project about fences and completed the blog post.
One thing I learned today was that not having people around you keep you more focused on your work. A way I may use this in the future is by not allowing friends to distract me
Comments
Post a Comment