Responsibilities
In my opinion I believe that parents should also have a little bit of emotional support toward their children. It makes sense that a parent should take care of their children and help them survive but emotional support can also allow the children to do better. A child who grows up without a parent showing them emotional support may give the idea to the child that they don't matter, this later may create the idea that they can do what ever they want like talk back or be disobedient. These are the examples of why I think emotional support is also important in a parents role.
Today in class we worked in our groups to complete the worksheet handed to us.
One thing I learned in class was to work better as a team. One way that I may use this in the future is to let others talk to finish an assignment much faster.
Comments
Post a Comment