Troy
The character that felt different for me was Troy. When Troy was first introduced I had the idea that he was a loyal, hardworking man who just wanted the best for Cory. Around the end of the book I got a new idea that Troy was more like a manipulator, dishonest, and crazy person. The reasons why my perspective changed was because he wouldn't let Cory receive a scholarship, he cheated on his wife and had a baby with someone else, and finally because he would be drunk, scream and sing randomly. This is why my perspective changed about Troy.
Today in class we read the book "Fences" we were able to get to the 2nd last chapter and we began working on our project.
One thing that I learned was that people don't always seem what they look. A way that I may use this in the future is to be careful who I get close with.
Comments
Post a Comment