Wants and Need

     I have chosen something I needed to do over something I wanted to do before in my life. I choose to get a job over the summer instead of paying attention to my favorite sport and practice. One thing that Influenced my decision was the thought of being able to gain money to buy stuff like school supplies or clothing. Another thing that influenced my decision was thinking about how being better at my sport was gonna benefit me in any other way. I was satisfied with my choice at the end because I was able to buy stuff I wanted, go hang out with my friends, and be able to go on trips with family members. 

    Today in class we began with some discussions about the book "Fences" and read part 1 scene 4.

    One thing I learned Is that people confuse wants with needs. One way I may use this in my life is by not letting my wants take over on what I really need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Method

Stereotypes

"I, Too" Poem